Thursday, January 17, 2013

My multimedia

Dearest reader, 

My name is Megan Melissa Diaz. I want to be an artist. I have a creative mind and the best way for me to show you my interests are to show you links to whimsical, delightful, moving, and passionate blogs that attempt to explain my fastidious overcharged brain.

Questions and Comments are left after the beep.

NO REFUNDS. Please come again. 
Enjoy

Yours truly, Megan 


We can start with my little dirty secret. 
Sunday night ritual

AMY GOODMAN I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. Let me fetch you coffee someday!
The LAtimes has great blogs they post to tribute to independent photojournalists and photographers. I found this one particularly moving and most definitely worth 5 minutes of your day. Open my eyes

Personal experiences have taught me this: Being homeless really helps bring color to life. You can learn a lot from people you don't expect. 
we are not alone

I stumbled on this blog spot today. It was a pleasant surprise to my dismay I followed the yellow brick road and found the duckrabbit hole

I AM MAD about tomatoes. 

If you are anything like me your mind is easily distracted by text messages, photo comments and cute pictures of your nephew with a mustache. This helps keep me on track.

I love pictures that tell a story and I found this site to be quite moving.

It is always good to be creative but you must always know your basics. As a beginner future journalist in multimediaphotojournalistfilmmakerscreenwriterpoliticalreporterslasheverythingelseinbetween there is always a starting point. Thank you for making it clear

Lets be honest, the picture is catching and not in a good way. BUT nevertheless a great site. I honor these anonymous folks keep up the good fight! Someday I will post a great story. Don't look at the naked people


Perhaps we should buy foreign sometimes and not always domestic. If you get my drift...I tripped and found a gold coin

LAST but certainly not LEAST. I consider this to be the monster dot com of multimedia journalism. click me for answers and solutions.















No comments:

Post a Comment