Thursday, March 14, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH A CERRITOS COLLEGE PROFESSOR & STUDENT

It is our job as multimedia journalists to report news through all kinds of venus. That includes writing, blogging, breaking news updates, interactive presentations, film shorts, and interview those experts on the subject matter of our focus. Professor Cameron gave us an assignment to interview and record an expert on any subject that has to do with Cerritos College. 

I decided to interview Professor Hirohama on the exciting new AA film Degree that is now offered at Cerritos. Although, Mr. Hirohama will not be available for the interview.  I was disappointed to here that. So, I need to find a new expert to interview! 

I have only a couple people I can think of to interview. But no students. I need to do some research. One possibility I do have to interview would be the Professor Anthropologist I discussed in Monday's blog. Professor Rigby. I may interview him about his trip to Japan next year and how to get some students involved in the trip! Maybe some traveler's guides tips for students on a budget but wanting to travel abroad. 

More on this to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment