Monday, February 25, 2013

Interactive HTML Update

INTERACTIVE HTML UPDATE

Good news! My project is now expanding to something that can be really great. To give you a bit of a refresher, my assignment was to pick places to eat around Cerritos College. Well, I decided to take it to another level by researching every food outlet in Cerritos to eat healthy while maintaining a good budget. With links to Diabetes awareness and put my Piktochart imbedded in the webpage. 

I emailed all the instructors in the physical education department to please respond with what their classes were about and perhaps special tips to help maintain a healthy diet for college students. 

Well, the bad news is only one instructor was kind enough to email me back. The good news is she is on board and wants to help as much as she can! Special thanks to Jeanine Prindle! 
She is the instructor for the Fitness and Wellness class as well as the Stretch and Relaxation classes available at Cerritos. With her help I'm sure I can make a great idea become a reality. 

More updates to come. 

P.S 
Want to know where theres a GREAT place to eat on campus? Stop by the Cafe Cerritos and get a great meal made in front of you by aspiring cooks! Check them out on youtube! 




No comments:

Post a Comment